8 Tortillas 8”
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 180C (350f).Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles.
- In a bowl mix together butter, spices and parmesan. Add tortillas and toss to coat evenly.
- Lay evenly on a line baking sheet without overlapping. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crispy and just golden. Keep an eye on them as they can crisp quickly
- Pile nachos in a pan, top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake for 8 minutes until cheese is melted.