Ever wanted a pizza and a pasta at the same time!? Well now you can in this delicious, easy to make, cheesy pasta bake.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion until soft. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add the pepperoni and the tomatoes and allow to simmer for another 5 - 10 minutes, until thicker.
- Season and add the oregano, then stir in the penne and parmesan.
- In a greased ovenproof dish layer half the pasta with some torn mozzarella, topping with the remaining pasta and more mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake, uncovered, for around 30 minutes. Top with basil and serve.