What You’ll Need:
- 1 pizza dough base, rolled into a rectangle
- 6tbsp passata
- 1tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 100g grated cheddar
- 100g grated mozzarella
- few basil leaves
- 1/2 onion, pan fried until soft
- 1 red pepper, pan fried until soft
- Extras: ranch sauce, for dipping
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Spread the passata all over the pizza dough base. Top with oregano, salt, pepper, cheddar, mozzarella, peppers, onions, pepperoni and basil leaves.
- Roll the rectangle away from you into a sort of sausage shape. Slice up the sausage shape into inch wide sections. Line onto a baking tray spiral side up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve up with ranch sauce.