What You’ll Need:
- 600g Fresh Pizza Dough (makes about 10 pockets)
- Pizza Mozzarella, a cm cube per pocket
- Pizza Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Crispy Bacon
- BBQ chicken pieces
- Basil, a couple of leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced, a few
- Pineapple Chunks, cut into small pieces
- Cooked ham, cut into small squares
- Sunflower oil, for shallow frying
How You Make It:
- Grab 60g of dough and roll into a ball. Pop on a floured surface and flatten out into a circle.
- Flavour your pockets with your appropriate fillings, making sure to keep the fillings in the middle. We went for Margherita, Pepperoni Hot, Hawaiian and BBQ Chicken. Delicious. Seal your pocket by grabbing up the edges of the dough and pinching with your fingers.
- Leave the balls to rest for 10 minutes on a floured surface (pinched side down).
- Pop each into hot oil and fry as you would a donut. Flip after every minute or so until nicely golden brown.
- Drain and top with the fillings that went inside each!
- Tuck in!