What You’ll Need:
- 300g beef bolognese sauce
- 250g torn mozzarella
- 1 quantity pizza dough, rolled into a rough circle slightly larger than your pie bowl
- fresh basil for garnish
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Generously grease a medium sized oven proof bowl.
- Place half of the bolognese in the bowl followed by half the mozzarella. Spoon on the remaining bolognese then the leftover mozzarella. Place a few basil leaves on top.
- Carefully roll the dough over the bolognese bowl and let the edges hang over the sides. Brush with egg wash all over.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn over the bowl, score with a knife and remove the bowl. Serve up with some more basil.