Pizza Pot Pie
- 1 fresh or shop-bought pizza base
- 1 cup pizza sauce or tomato passata
- 1 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- basil leaves, torn
- pepperoni slices
- salami slices
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Grab a nice ceramic pie dish. Add your tomato/pizza sauce. Add your basil then go in with 1 cup of mozzarella and the salami. Add your parmesan then your pepperoni.
- Place your pizza base over the entire dish. Brush with olive oil and the remaining mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400°F or until nicely coloured and risen!
- Dig in!