Pizza Quesadilla Dippers
- Mix together the mozzarella and the pepperoni and set aside.
- Add the water to the flour and mix to make a smooth paste.
- Lay down a tortilla and paint a cross in the middle of the tortilla, right up to the edges, and around the rim of the tortilla.
- Place a small spoonful of the cheese mixture in each corner and place another tortilla on top. Press them together along the lines where the paste is and cut them into quarters using a pizza cutter.
- Brush each quarter with garlic butter and grill for two mins on each side until toasted and crisp.