- 500g bread dough
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups passata
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Pre heat oven to 220°C/440°F
- Mix together grated cheddar and chopped pepperoni.
- Roll pizza dough out into long strips and put the cheddar mix onto the dough. Pinch together to seal.
- Start building your pizza intestine in a deep dish baking tray. Once you have done that, let rise for 30 minutes and then bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make your pizza sauce. Oil and garlic go into a hot pan and let that sizzle for a few seconds. Add your passata, oregano, salt, pepper, sugar and basil leaf and simmer down for a few minutes.
- Once your pizza guts are golden you can now put your tomato sauce over them and get a spoon to keep the shape of your pizza.
- Cut and serve! Enjoy