What you need
- 1 pizza base
- pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- pizza toppings- pepperoni, bbq chicken, cooked ham
- 6 rashers smoked, streaky bacon
- bbq sauce, for brushing
- Lay your pizza base on a sheet of baking paper. Make 3 cuts with a pizza cutter in the centre of the dough- this will create a star shape that will give you 6 triangles of dough to fold outwards towards the edge.
- Lay down some pizza sauce, leaving a decent circle of dough in the middle untouched (where your slits are). Add mozzarella on top of this. Grab one of the triangles from the centre and overlap it with the corresponding outside edge of the pizza. Continue until you have completed the pizza.
- Wrap your 6 pieces of bacon around the joining areas. Brush with BBQ sauce and skewer with a toothpick. Add your toppings to the exposed areas of 'pizza'.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 430ºF .
- Serve with chips and salad.