By popular request we bring you pizza triangles. After the huge success of our Philly Cheesesteak Triangles, we had a number of people clamouring in the comments section for a pizza version; we're only too happy to oblige. Cheesy, tangy from the tomato sauce, spicy from the pepperoni with an amazing garlicky dip perfect for pizza, these are potentially the best snack the world has ever seen.
- Mix together the pizza sauce, grated mozzarella, diced pepperoni, salt and pepper.
- Cut the tortillas in half. Whisk together the flour and water and carefully paint this mixture along one half of the flat edge of the each tortilla, folding them up and sticking the edges together to make a triangle shape.
- Carefully spoon the pizza mixture into the pouch, then brush along the top and press together to seal.
- Preheat the oil to 170°C/340°F, then fry in batches until golden.
- While they're cooling a bit whisk together all the ingredients for the dip.