- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the bbq rub ingredients together in a bowl. Rub over chicken and arrange on a baking tray. Bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove and shred chicken; transfer to a bowl.
- Add BBQ sauce, bacon, onions and cheese to the chicken and stir to combine.
- Take a tortilla and place a few tbsp of the mix in the middle of it. Fold over the sides to make your crunch wrap shape.
- Turn them folded side down and bake until crispy - roughly 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, fry the onion until soft and add the salt and chilli flakes. Pour over the two types of tomato then cook with the lid on until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
- Top with pizza sauce, more cheese and sliced pepperoni
- Grill for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with ranch sauce top dip! Enjoy.