- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 13 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp parmesan grated
- 4 large basil leaves, torn
- Get a skillet medium-hot and add your oil.
- On a board, lay down a tortilla and load with half your tomato sauce, cheese and 6 pepperoni slices. Pop another tortilla on top and place into your skillet.
- Fry for 2 minutes, or until nicely golden but not too coloured. Flip. Top with the remaining sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and pepperoni.
- Place skillet under the grill for 5 minutes.
- Top with more parmesan and basil.
- Get stuck in.