- 3 shop-bought margharita (or other flavours) pizzas, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 2/3 cup parmesan
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- basil leaves, a good handful
- chorizo, a 4" piece, diced into thick rounds
- Slice your pizza into 4 pieces.
- Pop some pizza sauce down in a baking dish. Top with 1 pizza (4 pieces). Add some more sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and basil. Repeat until the dish is full.
- Top with more cheeses and all the chorizo pieces.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 190°C.