Potato Frankfurter Hammocks
What you need
- 1 cooked sweet potato
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Teaspoon of butter
- 30ml milk
- 1 frankfurter
- 3 rashers of bacon
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing and chives for serving
- Cut the top off your cooked sweet potato and scoop the insides into a bowl.
- Mash the insides with salt, pepper, butter and milk, until nice and smooth.
- Add half of your mash back into your potato, lay in the frankfurter and then cover with the remaining mash.
- Lay out your bacon and wrap your potato in it.
- Brush with bbq sauce and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.