Nachos are an ideal snack. Made properly they are healthy with guacamole and salsa, yet packed full of flavour and zest - when else is something vaguely good for you and delicious at the same time? We've tweaked the recipe by adding potato wedges - sassy.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedge shapes and par boil for around 5 minutes until soft but still keeping their shape.
- Rub with oil, taco seasoning and salt. Bake, turning occasionally, for around an hour, until crispy.
- Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocados and stirring through lime juice, tomatoes, chilli, salt and oil. Cover and set aside while you wait for the potatoes and cut the spring onions, salsa and sour cream.
- When the wedges are crispy cover them with melted cheese and pop back in the oven for a few minutes, then take them out when the cheese is all melty and cover with guac, salsa, sour cream, chopped spring onions and coriander.