- 300g Pretzel dough, proved and shaped
- bratwurst sausages
- cheddar, sliced into thick matchsticks
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- spring onion
- Pop your baking soda into some boiling water and allow to subside.
- Boil your dough for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place onto a baking sheet, slash and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, slice each of your sausages down the centre lengthwise. Place the cheese in and place on a baking tray for 10 minutes.
- Slice your pretzel bun down the centre, lay in your sausage and dress with mustard, ketchup and spring onion.