What You’ll Need:
- cooking oil spray
- 1 sheet ready to roll puff pastry
- 6tbsp tomato passata
- 6 rashers cooked bacon, diced
- 12 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- small bunch parsley, chopped
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Spray a 12 hole muffin tray with cooking oil. Roll out the pastry and cut into 12 circles. Press down into the holes and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add a little tomato passata to the cups, followed by some cooked bacon, an egg yolk and salt and pepper. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes, until the egg yolks are cooked but still runny.
- Once the cups are ready, dress with parsley and add avocado.