1 packet frozen puff pastry, thawed
1/4 tube tomato paste
1 cup mozzarella strips
1 egg, whisked
1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1 tsp oregano
1/2 cup pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- Dust work surface with flour. Place puff pastry on top.
- Slice into even strips lengthways. Gently roll to flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread tomato paste in the middle of each strip. Place strips of mozzarella over tomato sauce. Bring both sides up and pinch to seal. Roll together into a long log.
- Twist into pretzel shape. brush egg over pretzel. SPrinkle with cheese, oregano and arrange pepperoni pieces.
- Bake on lined baking sheet for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted.