What You’ll Need:
- 3 baguettes
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- pepperoni slices, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
How You Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/ 350°F.
- Slice your baguettes into 1″ long rounds, discarding the ends.
- Turn one slice on its side. Spoon on a little tomato sauce, then add a large pinch of mozzarella and few pieces of pepperoni. Repeat until you have a stack of 3 or so. Place into a baking dish. Make as many more stacks as it takes to fit your baking dish snugly.
- Mix your butter with the garlic and brush all over your snug little bread slices.
- Sprinkle over your basil.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then uncovered for a further 5 minutes.
- Get stuck in.