Quaker Raspberry Mocha Overnight Oats
What you need
300ml / 1.2 cups espresso
2 1/2 cups milk
3 tbsp maple syrup, plus 5 tsp.
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp cinnamon
4 cups oats
1 1/2 cups raspberries
1 cup toasted hazelnuts, for topping
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add 4 or so raspberries to each jar and add 1 tsp maple syrup. Mash with a muddler.
- Whisk together the coffee, cocoa, 3 tbsp maple syrup, milk and vanilla essence.
- Add 1 cup oats to the raspberry-filled jars, then add 3/4 cup of the coffee mix.
- Screw on the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with a few more raspberries, 1 tbsp of greek yoghurt, a few hazelnuts and a little more maple syrup (if you fancy).