Channel your inner unicorn and get this sumptuous mousse cake in you!
- Put the white chocolate and cream together in a bowl and melt over a bain-marie on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and leave to sponge for 5 mins. Place the pan over a very low heat until the gelatine has just dissolved, then pour over the white chocolate mixture. Leave the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Blitz your biscuits in a food processor until they form a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and combine with your melted butter and sprinkles, stirring until the crumbs are fully coated.
- Press your crumbs into a lined springform cake tin and leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Put the white chocolate and cream together in a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water on a low heat.
- Whisk your remaining double cream and cream cheese with your icing sugar and vanilla extract - bring them to stiff peaks, then gradually pour in your white chocolate mixture and whisk until thick.
- Get 6 bowls and pour your mixture into each of them, doing incrementally less mixture per bowl. Add red food colouring into the bowl with the most mixture in it, followed by orange in the next bowl, yellow in the next, then green, blue and finally purple food colouring in the bowl with the least mixture. Stir to combine each so they are brightly coloured.
- Carefully pour your red mixture into the centre of the tin, then pour each colour into the centre in turn to create a bullseye effect. Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!