Ranch Fried Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced on an angle about 1cm thick
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup flour
- 1 heaped tsp each of cayenne, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- slaw and extra ranch, for dipping
- Dunk your chicken slices into your ranch.
- Mix your flour with your spices. Lift the chicken out of the ranch and drop into the flour. Lightly toss to coat- you want a nice craggly coating. Repeat with the other pieces.
- Drop into hot oil and fry for 5 or so minutes, or until nicely golden.
- Drain and serve.