- In a large bowl, add warm milk, sugar, and yeast. Let it sit for about 5 minutes until frothy
- Add softened butter, salt, eggs, and flour to the bowl and mix well.
Place dough into an oiled bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 16 inches long by 12 inches wide. It should be approx 1/4 inch thick
1. In a bowl mix cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth.
2. Keep raspberries frozen until needed. Mix raspberries with sugar and corns starch until coated
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Butter/grease/spray with nonstick spray the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, then line with parchment paper. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and roll into a 12x18 inch even rectangle.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Mix raspberries with cornstarch and spread evenly over mixture. Tightly roll dough into a long log. Cut into 12 even rolls. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Cover and let rise for about 30 minutes. Bake in oven for 25-35 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Remove and let cool.
- In a bowl or jug mix together icing sugar and cream until smooth. Top rolls while still warm.