Red Pesto Chicken Spaghetti
What you need
- 2 small chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil (plus more to dress)
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- good pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- Put your garlic, red peppers, sundried toms, basil, salt and pine nuts into a blender with 100ml water. Blend until smooth.
- Fry your chicken in the oil until nicely coloured and cooked through. Season well. Add your blended pesto. Reduce for a few minutes then add al dente pasta, parmesan, a good few lugs of oil and a bit of pasta water.
- Stir to loosen and serve.