- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Franks Original RedHot, plus another 1/3 cup
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- mozzarella, grated
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- In a medium sized bowl, mix butter with 1/4 cup Franks RedHot, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Toss the rounds of tortilla in this. Arrange on the back of a muffin tray then bake for about 10 minutes at 350°F, or until just crisp but not too dark.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken, cream cheese, scallion, salt and the remaining 1/3 cup of Franks RedHot.
- Once cooled, spoon a tsp of this mix into each crispy taco. Top with a pinch of mozzarella and arrange on a tray. Bake for 5 minutes at 350°F, or until just melted. Top with chives and dig in!
Tacos are the G.O.A.T. What other food is equally amazing at a restaurant, tailgate or house party? Okay, quite a few - but nonetheless tacos rule. Good as they are, I think we’ve found a way to take them to the next level. How? Frank’s RedHot… and a muffin tray.
With Frank’s mantra to “put that s**t on everything” front of mind, we began developing a delicious taco dish that would be equally adept as an appetizer and show-stopper at any party, especially for the holiday season! With the goal of creating mouth-watering tacos, naturally we went down the Buffalo Chicken route—after all, did you know Frank’s RedHot was part of the original buffalo wing recipe way back in 1964?
We also kept things nice and bite-size to further enhance this recipe as a crowd pleasing favorite. This recipe utilizes classic flour tortillas filled with delicious Frank’s coated chicken and topped with cheese, they are the perfect bite-sized food and remember that bite-sizes tacos = MORE TACOS!