Reese's Slow Cooker Brownies
What you need
- 2 packs brownie mix
- 140ml water
- 60ml oil
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 200g choc chips
- 6 Reese's cups
- In a mixing bowl whisk together your brownies mix, water and oil until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour half the mix into a foil lined slow cooker and smooth out.
- At this point add your peanut butter and choc chips to the slow cooker. Then top with rest of your brownie mixture.
- Top your brownies with a few Reese's cups and cook for 4 hours on a low temp.
- Remove from the slow cooker and let them cool slightly.
- Serve with icecream. Delicious!