Everyone's favourite childhood treat can now be found starring as the base of this delicious cheesecake. Super simple to throw together and no need to bake, this one is hard not to love.
- Grease a spring form cake tin and line the bottom with a circle of baking parchment.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, then add the marshmallows and the 50g chocolate and stir on a low heat until all melted and gooey. Turn off the heat, add the rice cereal and stir to combine.
- Press into the spring form cake tin with an oiled spatula and put to one side to set for 30 mins.
- Melt the toffees in a pan, then add to cream and whisk together to combine. Set aside to cool. Place the cream cheese, mascarpone and icing sugar in a large bowl. Whisk with electric beaters on a medium speed until totally smooth. Add the double cream and melted toffee mix, then whisk until the mixture is thick and moussey - this will take a few minutes on a low speed.
- Spread the mixture over the rice crispy base, then pop in the fridge to set overnight.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan until steaming. Once hot, pour over the remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl and leave to stand for 5 mins, then stir to combine into a lovely glossy sauce.
- Pile the top of the cheesecake with the remaining marshmallows and blowtorch to caramelise the tops. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Remove the cheesecake carefully from the springform tin and serve!