Ross' Thanksgiving Sandwich (with Moist Maker)
What you need
- 3 slices thick cut roast turkey
- 3 slices sourdough bread
- 100g sage and onion stuffing
- 2tbsp cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp turkey juices
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp cranberry sauce (additional for gravy)
- Toast 2 of your sourdough slices. Place one face down on the surface and top with cranberry sauce and the carved turkey.
- Heat up your gravy then dip your second piece of bread in it until it is fully covered. Place on top of the turkey.
- Now spoon a generous helping of stuffing on top of the gravy soaked bread (moist maker) and finish with the other piece of toasted sourdough. Slice up and enjoy ( and don't leave it lying around at work a la Ross!).