Salted Caramel Brownie Pie
- Preheat the oven to 170c.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally and don't let the water touch the bottom of the bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 2/3 of the caramel, pinch salt, eggs and sugar until slightly thickened. Pour in the buttery chocolate mixture and whisk again until combined.
- Now add the plain flour and cocoa powder. Slowly stir to combine. Once you have a smooth streak-free brownie mix, pour into the shortcrust pastry case.
- Take your remaining caramel and salt and mix together. Marble this over the surface of the brownie. Feather with a toothpick, if you like.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (this should give a fudgy brownie centre to your pie).
- Once baked, slice up and serve with ice cream, honeycomb and chocolate sauce.