- Mix your sausage meat, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, chilli flakes and seasoning in a bowl with your hands until combined.
- Roll into ping pong ball sized balls, pop on a plate and set in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a large frying pan and fry your meatballs on a medium-high heat until golden all over and tender. Set aside.
- Combine your flour, yogurt and salt in a bowl and mix to combine. Knead on a floured surface for 5 mins until you have a smooth dough.
- Cut dough in half and roll into 2 large discs.
- Heat your grill to high and a non stick pan with a metal handle/cast iron skillet pan on a high heat on the hob. Once hot, add a dough circle to your pan. Once the surface starts to look as though it is drying out, you can assemble your toppings - spread the surface with marscapone, grated cheese, meatballs, broccoli and chopped chillis.
- After a few mins, the surface of your pizza should be firm and golden. Remove your pan from the hob and place under the grill. Cook until