We’ve just raised the street food steaks in our latest collaboration with Schwartz! Featuring fries loaded with the subtle spice of chimichurri and fresh, fiery salsa, this is a simple solution to feeding a crowd at dinner time. Grab a fork and dive right in!
- Marinade your steak in the oil, seasoning and vinegar. Set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to 250°C. Bake your fries until golden.
- Grill your steak on both sides until medium.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 15 minutes, during which time you can make your salsa.
- Simply mix together all of the ingredients!
- Slice your steak at an angle and load onto your fries.
- Top with sour cream and dollops of your salsa.