Sheet Pan Banana Bread Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture and mix well. Fold in the flour mixture.
- Grease and line a large sheet pan.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about half an hour, or until well-risen and golden-brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon and vanilla.
- Pour this over the completely cooled banana bread and smooth it out. Leave to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the nuts, butter and sugar until they are glazed and delicious. Leave to cool on a lined tray.
- Heat the brown sugar, butter and cream together until they bubble up to make a caramel.
- Scatter the nuts over the cheesecake and pour the caramel on top. Serve in slices.