Sheet Pan Cheesy Chicken Enchilada
What you need
- 500g shredded chicken
- 9 large tortilla wraps
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Add your oil to a hot frying pan then add your onions and a little salt. Fry until lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add your spices then chicken and stir to combine. Add a little water to loosen if necessary. Set aside
- Brush 1 tsp olive oil into a non-stick sheet pan. Lay in your tortillas in the base as per the video, overlapping as you go.
- Spoon in your chicken mix then sprinkle over half your cheese. Place two tortillas on top and fold in the rest. Place a tray on top and bake at 180°C until hot and golden brown - 20 minutes.
- Flip out, top with enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese, then grill for 5 minutes.