Sheet-Pan Chicken Stir Fry (< 500 Cals Per Portion)
What you need
- 1/2 cup each of veg of your choice- sliced mangetout, mixed sweet bell peppers, mushrooms, diced spring onion, sliced red chilli, broccoli
- 1 large chicken breast, finely diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- a thumb of ginger, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 cups noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Pop all your veg and your chicken on a large roasting tray.
- Make a dressing from the ginger, garlic, 2 tbsp soy, rice wine, both oils and a good pinch of black pepper. Add this to your chicken and veg and stir well.
- Roast at 200°C for about 20 minutes or until nicely coloured and cooked through.
- Dress the cooked noodles with sriracha, hoisin, soy and sesame oil. Divide between serving bowls. Top with the cooked veg and a little more sauce.