Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Place the chicken, peppers, onions and spices in a large bowl and toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place the chicken mix on a baking tray, leaving space on one side. In the space place your tomatoes and chilli.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken has cooked through.
- Stir the tomatoes together with the chilli.
- Serve the chicken fajita with the roast chilli tomatoes, soured cream, fresh coriander and salad in a warm tortilla.