- Mix together apples, blackberries, cinnamon, sugar, and cornflour until coated.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Roll out two sheets of pastry to fit a sheet pan and press into the edges well. Brush with egg wash. Keep a bit of a hangover.
- Cut the third pastry into long strips. They don't all have to be the same size!
- Place the apples in the crust and level out. Brush crust with egg wash to stick. Top with strips of pastry in to look like a mummy. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown
- Place googly eyes randomly.
- Slice and enjoy