Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Drums
What you need
- 10 chicken drumsticks or wings
- 300ml hot sauce
- 4tbsp honey
- 4tbsp apple cider vinegar
- generous seasoning of salt and pepper
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 100g butter
- Extras: ranch or blue cheese dip, chives
- Place your chicken, hot sauce, honey, cider vinegar, seasoning, butter and garlic in a slow cooker or crock pot.
- Cook on medium for 5 hours or until the chicken is really tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Take the drumsticks out of the slow cooker and place on a baking tray. Brush generously with the sauce and grill for 4 minutes, turning half way.
- Serve up with the left over sauce (which you can either use as a dip or pour all over the drumsticks). It would also go well with a blue cheese dip or ranch dressing!