Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Add your chicken breasts, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and butter to the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- In a bowl mix together your sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, garlic and lemon juice. This will make your blue cheese dressing.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the slow cooker, transfer to a bowl and shred.
- Once shredded add your leftover cooking liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Lay half a bun on a plate, top with your chicken, then your sauce, then a couple of slices of tomato and some lettuce. Top with more sauce and a bun and you are good to go.
- Make up a whole bunch and enjoy with a nice cold beer. Perfect!