Slow Cooker Pizza
What you need
No equipment needed
- 300g fresh pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- proscuitto, to serve
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking oil.
- Pop in your dough and push to the edge- give it a bit of a lip at the edge. Put your toppings in the middle- sauce, then mozzarella, then basil, parmesan and oil.
- Pop the lid on and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Uncover, top with ham, chilli and more parmesan.