If you have a sweet tooth you need not look further than this recipe. It contains the perfect blend of sugary treats that will quench your cravings after only one mouthful. This multilayered delight is one to savour and contains my favourite ingredient of all time : the humble Oreo. Get stuck in.
What You’ll Need:
- Oreos, about 3 packs
- 800ml Double cream
- 250g Smooth peanut butter
- 200g Nutella
- 200g Marshmallow Fluff
- Mini marshmallows, a handful
- peanuts, a handful
- chocolate chips, a handful
How You Make It:
- Line a 24cm springform cake tin with clingfilm, allowing some excess to hang over the edge. Chuck your marshmallows, peanuts and choc chips in the bottom.
- Whip your double cream until you have soft peaks, then mix a third of your cream into your peanut butter, nutella and marshmallow fluff respectively.
- Spread your fluff/cream mix over your bits in your tin. Then lay down a full, flat layer of oreos. Now spread over your peanut butter/cream mix. Go in with another layer of cookies. Finish the cake with your nutella/cream mix.
- Refrigerate overnight. Turn out, upside down, release the springform and peel off your clingfilm. Slice away!