What You’ll Need:
- 200g chocolate
- 500g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150g graham crackers/digestives
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 300ml double cream
- 50g big marshmallows, melted for 30 minute in the microwave.
- 100g mini marshmallows
How You Make It:
- Bash your biscuits until you have course crumbs. Pop them in a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Pop a dessert spoon of the buttery crumbs into muffin cups, flatten with a teaspoon and pop in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.
- Using an electric whisk, whip together your cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla essence. Fold through the melted big mallows. Spoon a heaped dessertspoonful of this on top of your chilled biscuit base. Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Heat your cream until almost simmering, then pour over your chocolate broken into pieces. Leave to sit for 5 minutes then stir to make your thick ganache. Pop a spoonful of this on top of the chilled cream cheese mix. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Top with mini marshmallows and grill for 1 minute. Watch them closely so they don’t burn.
- Leave to cool slightly then dig in.