12 people people
1 hour, plus 2 hours chilling
- 250g butter, softened
- 180g soft brown sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 320g plain flour
- 3/4tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g chocolate chips
- 12 large white marshmallows
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- 150ml double cream
We've taken your smores to the next level by transforming them into these cute little cups.
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F and grease a muffin tray with butter.
- Add the butter and sugars to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until combined.
- Gradually add the egg yolks, whisking until combined before adding the next increment. Add the vanilla essence and stir to combine.
- Sift the flour and bicarb into the mixture, add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Roll the mixture into golfball sized bowls and place one in each hole in the muffin tray. Using a shot glass, push down on the ball to create a well in the middle and push the dough up the sides of the tray slightly.
- Bake for 7 mins until they are starting to go golden. Push down again if necessary, then leave to cool and firm up in the moulds. Turn them out onto a tray when firm.
- Put both the milk and dark chocolate as well as the cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Leave to melt, then stir to combine.
- Pop a marshmallow inside each of the cookie moulds. Blowtorch to toast them.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the marshmallows in the cookie moulds so that they fill up to the top. Leave to set somewhere cool for a couple of hours.
- Serve and enjoy!