What You’ll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 600ml whole milk
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200g large marshmallows
- 100g small marshmallows
- 3 bananas, thickly sliced
- 300g nutella, warm
- chocolate sauce, to serve (optional)
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers, to serve
How You Make It:
- Mix together the flour, eggs, oil, salt and milk. You should have a smooth, thin batter.
- Pop a little butter in a hot frying pan and ladle in some batter. Tilt the pan so it goes the edges, then allow to cook for 1 minute on that side before flipping. Cook for a further 30 seconds then remove.
- Place it on a plate, spread with nutella, then place down 5 slices of banana and 5 fat marshmallows. Wrap up and place in a baking dish with 4 others. You want it nicely packed.
- Pop some small marshmallows and bake at 350ºF for 7 minutes.
- Top with chocolate sauce and graham crackers.