- Add chocolate to one side of bread. Top with 9 marshmallows evenly. Cover with the second piece of bread and press down slightly.
- Add hot chocolate mix to milk and whisk to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla, and hot chocolate milk until combined.
- Dip sandwich in to soak on both sides.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with a touch of butter or oil. Sear both sides until golden.
- Keep warm in the oven at 100ºC until all sandwiches are fried.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed cookies.