Who doesn’t love a s’more? Don’t answer that, the question is entirely rhetorical, because the answer is “no one”. Roasting marshmallows and sandwiching them between chocolate filled biscuits is fun, but do you know what is even more fun? Having an entire pie dish worth of s’mores. Hence, the S’mores Pie.
This pie is a tri-factor of perfection, because not only does it look good, but it tastes good and takes hardly any time to make. For the record, if it were socially acceptable to flirt with a pie, this is the pie that I would choose.
What You’ll Need:
- 16 digestive biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter
- 200g milk cooking chocolate, broken into little pieces
- 250ml double (heavy) cream
- 300g big white marshmallows
- 1 egg
How You Make It:
- Melt the butter. Whizz together the biscuits and the melted butter in a food processor until fine and clumpy like wet sand.
- Press into a 9” pie tin, adding some up the sides also. Pop in the fridge to chill.
- While that’s chilling, heat the cream until almost boiling, then remove from heat and pour over the chocolate in a glass bowl. Leave to sit for 1 minutes, then stir to melt chocolate.
- When glossy, add your egg and salt, stir to combine and pour into your chilled biscuit base. Bake for 20 minutes at 170degs. Bring out and leave to cool.
- Place your marshmallows in a ring on top of your cooled chocolate. Place under grill for 5 minutes.