Makes 2 large pop tarts
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pack shortcrust pastry
- 18 squares chocolate
- 1 egg, whisked
- 175g Marshmallow fluff
- 200g cream cheese
- 100g digestive biscuits
- 75g melted chocolate
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry into a large square then slice in half.
- Place 9 squares of chocolate on one half of each rectangle. Fold over the remaining half of the pastry and secure with a little egg wash. Crimp the edges with a fork then egg wash all over.
- Place the pastry chocolate parcels on the baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the pastry is cooking, whisk together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Blitz the digestives.
- Your parcels are ready when they are crisp and golden in colour. Allow to cool a little when they’re cooked then spread with a layer of the marshmallow dip, sprinkle with biscuit crumbs and drizzle with chocolate.