What You’ll Need:
- 15 sheets of filo cut into same size rectangles
- 1 small bag marshmallows
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g butter, melted
- Oil for frying
How You Make It:
- Lay one sheet of filo out and brush with butter, then add another layer of filo on top and repeat. On top of the bottom left of the third layer sprinkle some chopped marshmallows and chocolate pieces.
- Fold the top of the corner over to make a triangle and repeat to the end of the rectangle. Cut off any excess pastry.
- Brush with butter to prevent from drying out then fry on each side for approx 2 minutes. Remove to a tray layered with paper towel and repeat.