What You’ll Need:
- 1 (500g) batch of white bread dough
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2tbsp caster sugar
How You Make It:
- Brush a loaf tin with melted butter then sprinkle with sugar. Shake around then tap out the excess.
- Roll the dough out to a large rectangle (about 5mm thick) on a floured surface. Spread the Nutella all over it (leaving an inch gap around the edges to avoid spillage). Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Roll up then slice into spirals (about 2 inch thick). Line into the prepared tin. Cover with oiled cling and leave to prove for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Once the rolls have doubled in size, brush with the remaining butter and bake for 25-30 minutes.