What You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chocolate buttons
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
How You Make It:
- Mix all of your ingredients (apart from half of your chocolate chips and your marshmallows) in a large bowl and mix well with a handheld electric whisk.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes while you preheat your waffle iron.
- Put a good ladleful of your mix in your iron. Cook for about 8 minutes on high.
- Open the iron and place the remaining chocolate chips and marshmallows on the front half of your waffle. Fold the rear half of your waffle over the front (covered) half. Close the iron again for 2 minutes.
- Lift out, cut and rip.