What You’ll Need:
- Spaghetti, cooked
- Parmesan, grated
- 1 egg
- 500g beef mince
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 tsp oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Meatball pasta sauce
How You Make It:
- Mix your mince, breadcrumbs, a fistful of parmesan, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Form fat meatballs with your palms, then fry in hot oil until browned and sealed.
- Pop them all in a dish and cover with meatball sauce and a little parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes at 200ºC/400ºF.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta, drain, mix with a little oil and leave to cool. Pop in a bowl and mix in a fistful of parmesan and 1 egg.
- Spray a tray with oil then spiral down a few strands of dressed spaghetti to form two buns. Bake in the oven with your meatballs for the final 10 minutes of cooking.
- Form your “spaghetti meatballwich”, and eat.